D. Victor Knight brings to Mason & Morse Ranch Company a wealth of experience from hands on management of a range of agricultural endeavors, to presentations on behalf of select clients on Wall Street. As a rare 5th generation Floridian, Victor was born on a Florida cattle ranch, and has remained active in both cattle ranching and citrus farming most of his life. His grandfather and father instilled in him the credo of: “your word is your bond and you always deliver on what you promise”, and “look them in the eye and give a firm handshake”. His work ethic will exceed a client’s expectations.
Prior to joining Mason & Morse, he operated a boutique real estate brokerage firm in Florida for twenty plus years; initially brokering citrus groves and ranches with later expansion into acting as an exclusive buyer’s agent for noted national development firms in various categories of commercial properties; providing services ranging from site selection, assistance in the entitlement processes and work outs.
On behalf of the team of Mason & Morse, Victor covers the southeastern states of Florida and Georgia; serving buyers and sellers in all categories of agricultural land, plus hunting and recreational properties. He is also skilled in assistance with the facilitation of the 1031 tax deferred exchange.
As an active outdoorsman, Victor and his wife Kristin enjoy skiing in the Rockies, hiking, endurance-mountain biking, and all round physical fitness activities. He is also an avid “wing-shooter”, enjoying the quail hunting that southern Georgia plantations offer.
Education and Professional Experience
• Over 30 years experience in agricultural real estate brokerage in the southeast
• Over 30 years experience in all facets commercial real estate brokerage and 1031 tax deferred exchanges
• Past or present member of Florida Cattlemen’s Association
• Served as director: Florida Citrus Mutual
• Served as director: Indian River Citrus League
• Served as director on various water advisory boards including Florida’s St. John’s Water Management District
• B. A. Degree in Finance and International Business, Florida Atlantic University, and University of Florida, with further studies in general business law
• Graduate of the Dale Carnegie Courses
• Licensed pilot, with multi-engine/instrument ratings