Parker Farm is an excellent, productive farm, with water rights, for someone who wants a beautiful home in a location that would allow for easy commuting to many parts of the Denver metro area and other front range locations. The farm could also be used as a purebred cattle operation or a horse breeding facility. If views are important the Parker Farm has mountain views in abundance.
Broker(s): Ted Schaal
The ranch is conveniently located at the intersection Weld County roads 16 and 53, and approximately one-half mile south of Interstate 76.
ACREAGE & DESCRIPTION
155 total acres including approximately 135 acres, which are pivot irrigated farm ground. An additional 10 acres are flood irrigated. The house is on a 10-acre parcel and there are two additional five acre parcels which have been legally reserved for possible future home sites. The area around the house has been professionally landscaped with a drip system for the Evergreen and deciduous trees and shrubbery, and a lawn sprinkler system. Views of the front range mountains, from the house, or anywhere on the property are quite spectacular. There is a fenced pasture for horses. The grounds and all of the improvements are impeccably well maintained.
Residence, built in 1996, of brick, is a four-bedroom, four-bathroom house with a total of 3,367 sq. ft., with approximately 2,367 on the main level, and 1,000 sq. ft. on the upper level. Roofing is premium composition asphalt shingle (new in Oct. 2011). ADT Security system has motion sensors. Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. Wrap-around patio on one end of house.
• Heating is forced air, central air conditioning.
• Vaulted ceiling in the kitchen / living room, built-in 60” TV (will stay); gas fireplace (can also be wood burning).
• The gourmet kitchen has GE Profile appliances (gas range), a dining counter, Corian on all countertops walk-in pantry.
• Built-in wet bar with compact refrigerator in dining room.
• Windows throughout the house are Pella, with built-in blinds. Central vacuum system.
• The luxury master bath is five piece with Corian countertops, very large walk-in closet, theatrical type lighting.
• One bedroom, used as an office, has a ¾ bathroom; her office / study is open to the upper level.
• Other main level bedroom has a full bathroom.
• Upper level has guest space, game area, ¾ bathroom and three large storage spaces.
• Laundry room has Maytag washer and dryer. Aqua Pure Iron Removal system for treating well water, Rheem furnace, 50 gal. water heater, ample storage space.
• Over sized three-car garage, with concrete floor, is insulated and dry walled. Gun safe seated in concrete will stay.
Shop - 30’x 40’ with concrete floor, 220 volt propane heater, 14’ door overhead door
Barn - 3-stalls, 50’ x 12’ runs have pipe fencing, tack room, frost free water hydrant
Arena - 242’ x 120’ all fencing is pipe with posts set in concrete
Squeeze Chute - Has an electronic head gate
Dog Kennel - Three spaces, chain link fenced
Propane Tanks - One 1,000 gal., one 500 gal. Both are owned.
WATER / IRRIGATION
155 shares of Henrylyn Irrigation. Four year old 6-tower, big wheels, Valley pivot, which also has a Chemigation system for Anhydrous Ammonia. Domestic Well: 900 ft., Laramie Foxhill Aquifer. Septic system.
Electric, United Power of Brighton. Propane, one 1,000 gal. tank, one 500 gal. tank (both owned). Satellite and high speed service is available.
No mineral rights are included in the sale.
Property tax for 2011, payable 2012, $3,017. Henrylyn Irrigation District tax for 2012 was $2,790.
The farm is operated on a crop-share basis which is a 1/3 - 2/3 split for small grains. The split for other crops varies. The owner’s share of the 2012 corn crop was 2,040.38 bushels, significantly less than 2011, due to water limitations. Additional income is derived from the sale of the corn stalks.
Seller and Brokers require 48 hour advance notice for all showings.
$1,100,000 Cash for entire farm. House is being offered for $625,000 but must be sold prior to the farm ground which is being offered for $475,000.
Co-listed with Kent Lindell, Colorado Land Co.