2T Arena Equestrian Ranch
Amarillo , Texas | Randall County | 16 Acres
2T Arena is conveniently located between fast growing areas of Amarillo and Canyon, Texas. This fabulous equestrian facility sits on 16 +/- acres with three homes, indoor and outdoor arenas, indoor stalls, outdoor runs and multiple opportunities for income.
2T Arena Equestrian Ranch offers multiple opportunities for residual income for the investor. Tremendous opportunity to hold multiple events year-round including team ropings or team pennings, barrel race events, cuttings, calf ropings, working cow horse, or dressage.Close Details
2T Arena is situated in the hotbed of the hub of the Texas Panhandle. Potter and Randall Counties boast a combined population of over 240,000. Construction and growth have been climbing at a rapid pace that has created opportunity throughout the area. You will find it all from dining, to shopping, baseball at Hodgetown, hiking and biking at Palo Duro Canyon, equestrian events at the National Event Center, golfing, and a great four-year college at West Texas A&M in Canyon.
The main home is a little over 2,000 square feet with three bedrooms, 2-¾ bathrooms, wood burning fireplace and completely remodeled with butcher block countertops, new double oven, new flooring, new paint and a double car garage.
Two additional homes are very well-kept, both with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The owners are creating additional income with these two homes and are currently rented.
• 100 x 200 indoor pipe arena with Priefert Chute, seating area, air compressor, announcers stand, concession room, office, two heated his/her bathrooms with showers, owner’s tack room, boarder’s tack room, wash area with hot water, horse stock, and return alley.
• 124 x 237 outdoor arena with Priefert Chute, air compressor, announcers stand and return alley.
• 24 stalls (12 x 12) with automatic waterers and 12 x 24 runs for each
• 27 outside runs with cover for horses and plenty of frost-free faucets
• Two 14 x 34 portable feed storage buildings
• 40 x 60 hay barn
• Cattle holding pens with automatic waterers
• 50 kw Onan diesel generator
• Two submersible wells
• Two round pens
• Arena drag, water trailer, dump trailer
• 13 overnight pens
• 3 septic systems
This is a great income producing horse property. Currently all stalls and outdoor runs are occupied by outside boarders paying monthly rent. As well there is a waiting list. There is a tremendous opportunity to hold multiple events year-round including team ropings or team pennings, barrel race events, cuttings, calf ropings, working cow horse, or dressage. This equestrian property offers multiple opportunities for residual income for the investor. We would be happy to give you a tour of the property and show you the income details. This is also the ideal set up for a horse trainer. The pieces are in place, it is meticulously clean and move in ready. The Texas Panhandle is the ideal location to set up your operation. It is strategically located between Ft. Worth and horse activities in Arizona.
Co-Listed with Tammy Ellerman, Orr Land Company.