Veatch Horse Property
Florence , Colorado | Fremont County | 2.67 Acres
Veatch Horse Property is a 2.67-acre unique horse property located minutes from Florence, Colorado. The property is close to town, yet has privacy. The home features vaulted ceilings with spectacular views of Pikes Peak to the north and the Wet Mountains to the south. The property is well maintained and includes two horse sheds with stalls, hay storage as well as other buildings.Close Details
Florence, Colorado is in eastern Fremont County, on the south side of the Arkansas River and is 45 miles southwest of Colorado Springs.
Some nearby activities and unusual attractions you can enjoy throughout this region:
• Shopping & dining at nearby towns and cities
• Activities catering to the tourist in all of us (zip lines, museums, train rides, 4-wheeling tours, Segway tours, etc.)
• Whitewater sports (River rafting, kayaking, etc.)
• Trails for additional hiking and horseback riding
• Mountain biking
• Natural Hot Springs (Salida, Mt Princeton Resort)
• Skiing and other winter sports
• Mountain & Rock Climbing
The home consists of 2,968 square feet with a main level master suite, French doors to the patio, private bathroom and walk-in closet. An additional half bath is on the main level. The loft has a bedroom with private bathroom and lower-level walkout family room, two bedrooms and full bathroom. Plus there is a 384 square foot wrap around deck and private patio of the lower walkout. Other improvements include two horse sheds with stalls, hay storage as well as other buildings for equipment.