Cave Creek Equestrian Estate
Cave Creek, Arizona | County: Maricopa | 6 Acres
Cave Creek Equestrian Estate is a stunning 6+ acre equestrian property, highlighted by a 6,066 square feet, 4-bedroom, 3.5 bath main residence with lower-level lockout 2-bedroom, 1-bath guest Casita. The home has a spectacular back yard and patio for entertainment or quiet enjoyment complete with pool and putting green. A major remodel and upgrade of the residence was completed in the last five years. The high-end flooring, cabinetry, counter tops and appliances along with the custom design finishing’s bring out the luxury feel of the home and allowing it to shine with its 12-foot ceilings. An oversized three-car garage will accommodate a dually truck with room to spare. The horse facilities include a seven-stall covered L-shape barn with wash rack, tack room and feed storage, turnouts, exercise walker, round pen and riding arena with room for expansion.
Cave Creek Equestrian Estate has an excellent location, privacy, scenic surroundings and all-inclusive facilities, Cave Creek Equestrian Ranch is a rare find in today’s marketplace.See More Details
Cave Creek was founded in 1870 with a gold mining history. With an elevation of 2,126 feet, the area is very scenic as the desert transcends into foothills and more mountainous terrain. The background vegetation type is an Arizona Upland subdivision of Sonoran Desert scrub, characterized by the presence of triangle-leaf bursage, foothill palo verde, and saguaro. The scenic landscape makes for a very appealing place to reside. Antique and curio shopping along with restaurants and activities make it a ‘go to’ place being a short drive to Scottsdale.
The Cave Creel Equestrian Estate lies in a secluded and private area yet readily accessible to the town of Cave Creek and transportation corridors. The property has easy access to one of the Desert Southwest Land Trust hiking trails. Located on a dead-end drive the access road has very little traffic.
• Main Floor - 4 bedrooms, Office, Dining Room, Open Living Room & Kitchen
• Basement – Great Room with pool table and bar, Lockout Casita with 2-bedroom/1-bathroom, Kitchenette (sink, mini-fridge & microwave), abundant closet space and a separate entrance from outside stairs.
• Oversized 3-car garage
• Main floor features 12’ ceilings 7 Skylights throughout
• Saltillo Tile flooring
• Open Kitchen and Living Room area with large breakfast bar
• Granite Countertops, Knotty Alder cabinetry, high-end stainless, built-in GE appliances, Double Oven and a Wolf Range
• Large Master Bedroom and Bath with double sinks, tub, steam shower, Beaudet, Marble tile flooring, oversized walk-in closet with Drawer Counter
• 3 Gas fireplaces – living, dining, master bedroom/bathroom
• Dual sliding glass doors (living room and dining room) open the home to access the large (14x60) covered coated concrete patio, pool and putting green
• Sonus Entertainment Speakers located throughout the home
• Ring Doorbell Security System with 4 cameras
Cave Creek Equestrian Estate lies in an area with beautiful natural surroundings. The property has easy access to the hiking trail for the Desert Foothills Land Trust. The 6-acre property has two assessor parcels and a private well. The property also has three RV hookups for your friends and family to utilize for longer term stays. With excellent location, privacy, scenic surroundings and all-inclusive facilities, Cave Creek Equestrian Estate is a rare find in today’s marketplace.
Co-Marketing with Mike Glover, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services – Arizona Properties