- 2443 S. University Blvd, Suite 155,Denver, Colorado,USA
- View Active Listings
- View Sold Listings
- The rural agricultural land market is alive and well. An excellent time to invest in land! Bart holds the distinguished ALC, Accredited Land Consultant, designation from Realtors Land Institute.
As the current Managing Broker of Mason & Morse Ranch Company and one of the principal owners of the firm, Bart oversees the daily business operations and licensing of the firm. Since 1998 he has managed the company's real estate land brokerage, auction and marketing efforts helping grow the company's reach across the United States.
Currenlty licensed in Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, New Mexico, Nebraska, South Dakota, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Oregon, Washington, North Carolina and South Carolina. He is dedicated in guiding and supporting all of the Mason & Morse Ranch Company's well qualified and experienced team of ranch, farm and recreational land brokers representing clients across the United States.
Bart was born and raised in Nebraska where his family continues to farm corn and soybeans. He grew up helping his father operate the family farm and is no stranger to the lifestyle and the hard work it takes to be a successful producer.
He expanded his interest in agricultural land sales working for the University of Nebraska's Agricultural Economics Department. While completing his B.S. in Agricultural Business, with an emphasis in economics, he helped research and publish the "Nebraska Land Values Report”, a comprehensive guide to land values and leases throughout the state of Nebraska. He also received a research grant for his report on land improvements, soil erosion & tenant landlord relationships.
Bart is the Chairman of the Board and recent Past President of the Colorado RLI Chapter. He is an Accredited Land Consultant "ALC" through the Realtors Land Institute and holds a Project Management Professional - PMP designation in addition to completing his Master's degree in Real Estate Development and Construction Management (RECM) from the University of Denver.
His experience as an Accredited Land Consultant-ALC, education in real estate finance, land planning and construction systems are essential to a buyer when looking for current land with long term production and investment potential.
Bart and his loving wife Tanya enjoy the outdoors and recreational activities. They currently reside between Colorado, Arizona and Nebraska. Together they love to hike in the hills with their dogs, enjoy snow skiiing the Rocky Mountains and spending time with family at the lake house in Nebraska among the migrating Sandhill Cranes.
- Principle Owner Mason Morse Ranch Company
- Managing Broker Mason Morse Ranch Company
- Chairmain of the Board Realtors Land Institute Colorado Chapter
- Past President Colorado Chapter of Realtors Land Institute - RLI "Realtors Land Institute"
- Accredited Land Consultant "ALC" Designation
- Colorado RLI Land Realtor of the Year 2014
- Project Management Professional designation - PMP
- Broker Licensed in Colorado, Montana, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, Wyoming, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Oregon, Washington, North & South Carolina
- Hands on Experience Helping Manage the Family Farm in Nebraska
- B.S. degree in Agriculture Business from the University of Nebraska
- Master's in Real Estate Development and Construction Management from University of Denver
- Nebraska Land Value Survey (UNL Department of Agricultural Economics)
- Soil Erosion and Tenant Landlord Relationships (UNL Department Agricultural Economics)