Ted SchaalAssociate Broker
- P.O. Box 2663, Evergreen, Colorado, USA
Specializing in fine working and recreational ranches, hunting and fishing properties, dude & guest ranches throughout Colorado and Wyoming.
About Ted Schaal
Ted Schaal's primary focus has been on recreational ranches, hunting and fishing properties, working ranches, guest & dude ranches for most of his 26 year career. He has been instrumental in pioneering many of the ways in which these types of properties are marketed today. Ted is very committed to the sellers and buyers for whom he works, and limits the number of properties and buyer agency relationships he will represent at any one time. He maintains an extensive network of broker affiliations and personal contacts which are invaluable when it comes to selling a sporting ranch, guest ranch, or, searching for that special property for a buyer.
- Akron University, Akron, Ohio, Gannon College, Erie, PA
- United States Marine Corp
- Licensed in Colorado and Wyoming
- Member; National Western Stock Show Association
- Member Colorado Cattlemen’s Association
- Member Pheasants / Quail Forever
- Member National Rifle Association
- Member; Realtors Land Institute (RLI)
- Member; Denver Metro, Colorado, and National Associations of Realtors
- Associate Member, Colorado Dude and Guest Ranch Association
- Board of Directors, Mountain Area Land Trust (MALT)
- Member; Evergreen Rodeo Association
- Top Producer 2006 Mason & Morse Ranch Company. Number 7 top producer in 2013, out of 4,400 United Country brokers nationwide. Mason & Morse Ranch Company is a Strategic Partner of United Country.
- Manager: Ranch Division of Selected Properties International Inc. (Company sold to Fuller Western Real Estate). * Number One Top Producer 2 of 6 yrs.; # Two Top Producer 2 of 6 years.
- Twenty six years’ experience marketing working and recreational ranches, investment quality ranches and dude / guest ranches.
- Comes from a farming background
- Well versed in water rights, BLM, State and National Forest leases.
- Knowledgeable in cattle and haying operations
- Have experience in the application of IRS code #1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
- Experience in the application of Conservation Easements