Reynolds Irrigated Farm consists of 417+/- deeded acres located in southeastern Colorado. The property has 187+/- acres of cropland, 223+/- acres of native grass, plus a gravel pit.
Broker(s): Scot Oliver
WATER & PUMPING RIGHTS
• 131 shares of Amity Mutual Irrigation Company cert # 1848
• 20 shares Buffalo Mutual Irrigation Company cert # 97
• 24 shares LAWMA augmentation water cert #7
• A&B Domestic Water Association
• Jones Water Transfer Lateral
• Colo Dept of Water Resources Irrigation Well Permit 021181-F
Property is subject to lease with Prowers County, State of Colorado. Lease on a year-to-year calendar basis, permit # M77-387.